Ill Be Short & Sweeter than you deserve....

Dear Mr Sensitive,

Fool me once shame on you,
Fool me twice shame on me!

Have I mentioned that I really HATE being fooled?!

F-U!!

Regards,
Miss. Im WAY to good for a lying self centered donkey like you :)

ps- Your EGO sucks and so does your lame attempt at rapping/singing so get over yourself!

...................................................................................

Stay Pretty cuz you are worth SO much more than an loser like that! ;)

4 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

What goes around comes around...his time to be fooled will come soon enough but you won't be waiting around to see it happen...smart girl...

*hugz*

Born with a big mouth! said...

I htink I wrote this myself the other day..... why do guys have to be SUCH jerks?

Far said...

I think they were born to be jerks! This explains why they all are!! Argh...

Himbo said...

GOOD FOR YOU, FAR! Yeah, the poor boy just wasn't cutting it, you deserve "mo beta" than that. I'll concede and admit that most guys are jerks, but not all of us are (I hope). The thing is, girls love the jerks and don't ever pay attention to the nice guys, so (most of) the nice guys that aren't "natural born jerks" evolve into jerks to get the girls.

...I dunno what I'm talking about anymore, did someone say "pizza"?


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...