Today I let my mind wander.....

I spent the morning outside the Chinese Embassy downtown parked on a small side street waiting for my precious mother to obtain a Chinese visa for both herself and my father as they are heading first to China and then to Japan next month... jet setters those 2 are!!

Well I had about half an hour to sit there, windows down, taking in all the sights and sounds of a ridiculously stunning area of the city that seemed so calm and hectic all at the same time...

I saw a man working in his front yard (that was amazingly landscaped) with his what appeared to be hired help (he was barking orders at those 2 poor girls) The girls were sweeping the leaves off his driveway, sidewalk and even the street outside his property which to me seemed a bit overboard... isn't that what we have street sweepers for?? Anyway then along came a women who appeared to be in her early 40's, great body, wearing a tight red and black sundress walking her mid sized gray haired dog. They exchanged hellos and next thing i know he has abandoned his precious yard and is now strolling the streets beside this woman and her pup chatting about the weather...
I immediately created a story in my head (cuz I really had nothing better to do)... She was the "hot neighbour" from down the street. She walks her dog around the same time every day (10:45am) wearing her cutest outfits ...she doesn't work as she is married to a wealthy banker who is hard at work. Mr.Yardman knew on this day that she was coming by and that he could strike up a conversation with her and perhaps pretend he needed to take the same route so he could walk with her for a bit... I went as far as to imagine this secret love affair between the 2 but then I took a second look at him and thought well... she could do better so that's prob not likely LOL.... anyway Mr. Yardman walked with her until I could no longer see them in my rear view mirror and I wondered if she was thinking up ways to ditch him... I saw her on my way out about 15 mins later and she was alone so I guess she figured out a way lol...

On the hwy home I noticed a car in the lane next to me with something written on its window and as I got closer I realized it said "JUST DIVORCED!" LOL... Hilarious....
TGIF! I cant wait to do NOTHING tonight!! Perhaps Ill try out some new looks for you guys or organize my new scrapbook storage bag that I got at 50% off at Michaels to store all my makeup so it travels easily... (I saw a makeup artist who used this same bag and got the idea) It came to only $17.50 and its so cute... gotta love those Michaels coupons!! Ill post pics monday :)

Have a pretty weekend ;)

3 COMMENTS:

Joe Arena said...

That truck is awesome haha. I don't know what happened with the divorce but whoever wrote that on their truck was the innocent party lol.

Mich said...

haha that is too funny! your imaginary story AND the truck!

Unknown said...

hahaha~~the truck is sooooo funny.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...