Weekend madness!

One of my best friends got married over the weekend it was soo nice... I cant believe it, it all happened so fast but went really well!

I finally got a new Canon camera BUT I didn't get an upgraded memory card cuz I thought that I would just use the one from my old canon.... ask me if I can find it!!! So I was only able to take like 10 pics of us getting ready..... Im waiting for pics from my other friends but here are a few I took from my crackberry....

This was the first night called the Mehndi or "henna" night.. They had a Moroccan theme and so the centerpieces were lanterns.


Traditionally on this night the bride is supposed to wear greens or yellows. Her outfit was light to dark green so she pulled some of those colors in the decor. Here is the stage with the bride and groom watching some dances by family.


I did her makeup for this night... As I said her outfit was light green that faded to dark green so of course the eyes had to match!



The next night was the reception which was stunning!
Check out the centerpiece!



And the cake cutting ceremony with the bride and groom and grooms cute daughter.



Overall an amazing weekend...

But now I'm officially drained and sick of Indian food (for now)... for those of you who follow me on Twitter I posted a pic of myself in my Saree... well the top of it anyway lol...

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

3 COMMENTS:

Cindy said...

Her makeup looked fantastic :)

Pam said...

Those are some amazing pics!

KA said...

wow, i mean... WOW! Her makeup looks gorgeous!!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...