Back @ work = good blogger!

Hey hey hey
Im finally back at work after 3.5 months. Was supposed to be back yesterday but I've been a sicky :( stupid flu! Im finally feeling a wee bit better though. Its kinda strange being back, sitting at a desk in front of a computer all day. I had forgotten how cold my office was (big windows and all) and while I was gone someone stole my space heater.. how rude!

SO this weekend is Easter long weekend and my big plans are to finally clear out my second bedroom which is now just a junk/storage room so that I can put a studio/closet in there.... I need a place I can do makeup when people come for trials and applications so I have to get on that asap!

So pics to come next week.... Oh I also have to go look for a new digi cam this weekend since my kick ass one broke the first week of school... im still bitter!

Happy to be back, now I gotta catch up on all your blogs!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Yes. You SHOULD catch up on your blog reading.

Bombchell said...

welcome back! lol isnt work fun


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...