Busy Body & my Promises for the weekend!

Well I don't have time to post much today as its one CRAZY day but I just wanted to say have a wonderful weekend. I will be attending to my girl this weekend as she gets married. Yup another wedding.... It sucks being one of the last single ones!

However I have made a promise to myself wanna hear it? Here goes....

-I will not cry, kick or scream
-I will not feel sorry for myself or throw my hands up and yell WHY?!
-I will not steal any of the brides spotlight in hopes a young available man will spot me
-I will not make fake conversations with any aunties or uncles who I don't know just to meet that somewhat normal looking man at their table
-I will not wear a fake engagement ring just so people I haven't seen in a while will think I've got something on the go or in the works
-I will not get drunk and try to pretend I know how to Bhangra... (good thing its a Muslim wedding with only fruit juice and water huh!)
Oh and
-I will not do her makeup so over the top so I look better than her muahaha jks I would never!

Yes this covers just some of the promises I've made for this weekend to myself... oh and the bride... hehe

Ok I promise you I'm really not depressed about this at all I'm super happy for her.... really I am....

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

2 COMMENTS:

A said...

LOL,
I feel you on being one of the "last single ones". I'm about to turn 31 and still no man in my life to speak of, while all my friends are married w/ babies. Crazy!

Wearing Mascara said...

Awww hang in there! Being single is awesome :-)

Also, just wanna let you know that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,

Julie


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...