Really Paris? Hello Kitty Overboard!

Dear Paris,

I remember when I didn't know who the heck you were and you looked like this.. a normal brown eyed girl!



I came to know of you when you made every lame attempt to get noticed, with your horrible makeup, lack of bras in your collection and your infamous getting out of the car flash! Oye what a mess you were...


Then came your "I'm a mature adult cuz I'm 23" stage, which I have to say made me actually want to know more about you. You really turned things around with such images like this...
You covered up, bought some bras and actually learned how to wear underware thank god!



I was somewhat impressed I gotta say. You have continued to stay on my good side so kudos to you BUT shit girl what the heck is up with all the Hello Kitty ish???!



Yeah HK is cute but your last stint in Japan where you wore a dress covered in little Hello Kitty heads was just plain whack! And NO miss Paris not even you could pull this off!


Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: , ,

7 COMMENTS:

AC said...

LMAO! :)

Brianinmpls said...

I would rock the hell out of that hello kitty sweater.

katana said...

LOL I went from Hello Kitty to Happy Bunny. I'll SOMETIMES wear hello kitty now, because it's cute. I sure wouldn't be seen in public with it though....

Mandy said...

i don't think there's such thing as too much hello kitty.... :)

Kim Axani said...

Awww, I like Hello Kitty, but I do agree the dress is a little overboard!
Cute blog! x0x0

Katrina said...

hahahahahahaah! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

where did you find that vintage pic of her!?! totally doesn't look like her at all! and yeah- the Hello Kitty? Not even cool.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...