Kourt Kardash PREGGO!

Not to make my blog all about the Kardashians BUT....

It was revealed to Ryan Seacrest that the oldest Kardashian Koourtney age 30 is preggers with her first child and is due in December.

Who's the baby daddy??
I hope its not this douchebag Scott Disick.... who quite frankly makes Misick!



Well guess we will have to wait and see but considering she has been spotted with Disick since the January breakup my moneys on this loser!
Maybe now he will finally stop cheating... meh.. maybe not... you know what they say, once a cheater always... blah blah blah.

**UPDATE** Tweet from RyanSeacrest Kourt kardash just told us the dad is scott from keeping up with the kardashians...she doesn't know if she is getting married or not!

Good luck girl hes a handful it seems!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

1 COMMENTS:

Kim Axani said...

haha - "Misick" .. that a was great play on words ..
I always thought Kourtney was the youngest one?! Shows how much I know about them ... but I'm learning a lot on them thanks to your blog!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...