Holy Tornado Batman!

Last night Toronto was hit with approx 4 tornado's....

WTF?!

Since when does Tdot get tornado's?!
Officials say an 11-year-old boy was killed during a vicious storm and suspected tornado touchdown in the southwestern Ontario town of Durham. :(

Check out the damage around town...



This home on in Maple lost its entire roof on Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009. (Kelly Levesque for CTV News)


Here's a video of it ripping up homes...


What is up with this crazy weather as of late?!!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

4 COMMENTS:

Brianinmpls said...

Same thing justhappened here in Minneapolis crazy to see them in the city like that.

Mich said...

omg..... FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the weather better clear up ASAP... as in by Thursday.

Ps - i have a fun blogging idea for us..... LOL... we'll chat!

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened in Maryland. It's crazy. We had a tornado warning for 2 days. I've never known MD to get tornadoes. Hurricanes, sure, but not Tornados!

Amy said...

that's crazy!! i saw the tornados on the news and on my friends' facebook pages and flickr...so odd. i'm glad you're ok!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...