more non prof pics from my bridal shoot...

Im hoping to get the professional pics back by early next week but here are some pics my girl took when she got home from modelling for me, you can see the colors much better...







1 written test thurs, 1 practical test friday, 2 projects due tues, 1 presentation tues & 1 presentation wed... Yikes this is going to be a crazy month for me.... The good news is im now a senior and I only have 5 more weeks until I am Far the certified makeup artist!!

I need to think of a business name... something catchy for my business cards and perhaps website... any ideas???

xoxo miss u guys...

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

7 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

makeup magic!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh come onnn!!!!

Mich said...

"Far from Ordinary"

and FANTASTIC job on the photoshoot!

Little Fish said...

I am seriously in looooove with her makeup! AWESOME JOB!!

Pam said...

Her make-up looks amazing!! You did a great job. I can't wait to see what the professional photos look like.

Emily said...

Yeah her makeup is great!
Great pics! Cute blog, too!

golublog said...

I love that eye make up I'm so copying that for myself.

Ashley Olsen Sunglasses said...

the make up was really good, its really cool and full of style, i like them coz its perfect for the face of the one who uses it.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...