Update Central!

Well the Miss Canada Pageant went amazing all the girls were super nice except one. She sat down in my chair at 5:10pm (we were supposed to stop doing makeup at 4:45 but girls kept coming upstairs) they were supposed to be ready at 5:30 for rehearsal. She sat down and went into a rant about how she didnt have any time and she still had to do her hair and tease it but she didnt know how to tease it so she was going to ask someone else and blah blah blah... I started her eye shadow and the girl kept opening her eyes it was so annoying. Then another artist put on her lashes and she started yelling about how they werent on right and how they were going to fall off on stage.. argh she was so irritating!

The rest of the girls I talked to were super sweet... I met a dolce & Gabbana model who really looked like a plain jane tom boy in real life but when I saw her billboard (on her phone) I was amazed. I also met a really sweet girl from BC who told me I reminded her of her makeup artist out west... she took my email so hopefully she keeps in touch.

I havent gotten my 2nd photoshoot pics back yet and I have my 3rd and final photoshoot this friday. The theme is color... Im going to attempt to create a masquerade mask out of makeup... wish me luck lol

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

2 COMMENTS:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Yeah, that girl does sound a bit annoying. Tsk tsk... Anyhow, what a great job you have. That sounds really fun. I wish I had that sort of talent. I'm 24 and still don't know how to put on my make up. tsk tsk..

Needsleepy said...

Besides little missy bitchy that you wrote about, did you have a great time doing the make-up for everyone? It sounds like it would so much fun.


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...