My Seconds Shoot & Prizes for moi!!

My second photoshoot is tomorrow and im SO excited! This one is our black and white shoot and we can be as creative as we want SO im going with a super edgy fierce look... ill show you teasers this week...

This past week was nutso for me. I had a major assignment and presentation due which my teacher kind of told me I got 100% on even though he wasnt supposed to tell me that or the marks arent back yet... If he lied to me someones gonna get hurt lol.. either way he said he really enjoyed my presentation (on Gosh Cosmetics) and that mine was the most informational and interesting in my class.. SWEET!

Friday we had our group (in pairs) project due which was on the Westmore family (they are the first family of hollywood makeup). We had to hand in a written assignment and then give presentations. Both classes were combined and the top 3 would get a prize... Yeah ill just say that me and my partner won a prize BooYah! I got a small case full of makeup and accessories which is really going to help cuz im running outta mascara wands.

I have some other news I want to share but ill save that for my mid week post :)

Stay Pretty my loves ;)

Labels:

0 COMMENTS:


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...