Bridal shoot sneak preview......

Today I had my very first photoshoot. The theme was bridal and as mentioned before I choose to do a "bollywood" Indian wedding and it turned out awesome!! I had a blast and as you can see below I had a stunning model (sorry boys shes taken!). My camera is broken as you all know and of course my girl forgets her camera so after the shoot in the car ride home I snapped this pic...

You cant tell from the crappy blackberry quality but I used aquas and golds for her eyes... Im actually really proud of how this look turned out and how well my girl did as my model :)

More pics to come soon.... I cant wait to show you the actual shoot photos!!!!!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

5 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

simply stunning!!! tell your model she is beautiful ;)

Bon Don said...

Aww just beautiful :)

KA said...

wearing something so intense was okay for everyday, I totally would.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

She looks stunning! Can't wait to see more pics!!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...