Dear Aaron Carter

Dear Aaron Carter,

When will you finally admit that you are gay?
I will be your biggest fag hag just admit it...
I caught a glimpse of you on dancing with the stars and it was pretty... a little too pretty if you know what I mean.

I know you have to live up to "woman beater" Nick as your older brother but really hes washed up so perhaps you should pick someone else like oh I don't know Lance Bass...

I dunno, mayhaps you're not ready for your big reveal but those ruffled jumpsuits and too tiny glitter frog jackets really suit you...



Also in the future please cut your hair (you could poke someones eye out) and pay your damn taxes so it doesn't take up space on the 6 o'clock news!

Stay Pretty ;),

Labels: ,

1 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

is it just me or does he loko like vanilla ice in that last picture?


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...