I know im due for an update....

There simply is not enough time in the day ahhh!

I will give you a quicky though...

so schools going well... bitchface still comes in everyday with a face that looks like she wants to hurt anyone in sight, The girl who announces her sex life is still indeed letting us know about her sex life amongst other things, and some crazy lady yelled at me to move on the subway the other day even though I was 2 feet away.. that was an interesting experience to say the least...

Here are some pics of the the hair and makeup ive been working on... keep in mind these are from my crackberry so the quality sucks!

Photobucket


I worked behind the scenes of the Suhaag Wedding fashion show which is an Indian bridal show here in Toronto. Our school did the make up and hair which was an awesome experience. I have my bridal photoshoot at the end of this month which im pretty excited for... its crazy I only have a month and a half left its going SO fast!

This weekend is a long weekend here since next monday is "Family Day" and its also Valentines day weekend... bah its so over rated... im going out for dinner fri but sat im going to see my friend spin at this anti love lounge party :)

what are your vday plans???

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

13 COMMENTS:

KA said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i'll be rockin vday out with a dinner and drinks.

The Loss Adjuster said...

I LOVE the work you did on your eyes. It's really cool!

Mich said...

va va voom!!!

Unknown said...

The makeup is ridiculously amazing!

Melly Mel said...

Love the eyes and hair. It looks good on you.

Pam said...

I am in love with your first picture!! You look gorgous!! You could be a model.

I am actually doing nothing for v-day. I hate it! Hubby and I will probably sit at home, order a pizza, and rent a movie. That's if he doesn't work too late.

PorkStar said...

Vday.. hmm... unfortunately blah : (

Needsleepy said...

I am soooo jealous...the dark coloring is absolutely beautiful! Whenever I try and get away with the black or darker colors it ends up looking like something out of a Goth Horror film. Love it!

Desert Rat said...

Your makeup looks great, you look great! You'll pass with flying colors I'm sure.

Grace said...

you're beautiful.

Kim Axani said...

Aww, you're really pretty!! =)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww you're sooo pretty. I love how you did your make up too. I wish I knew how to do that


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...