A new Breed of kids they are!!

So like everyday I spend with these youngins I realize new things... like the fact that my maturity level has dropped at least 4-6 years which is really starting to worry me to be honest... also that these girls are from a totally different breed and time then I!

Before I go on I gotta just say 99.9% of the chicks in my class and even in the school right now for that matter are super cool, fun, funny and amazing but spend 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for 3 straight months with them and things are bound to happen right?!

Like ok so yesterday was 2 bitch fights and 3 girls making out... today one of the chicks in my class shows up really late and then when she walked into class she strolls in with a beaded guy by her side.... we all stop and stare at this strange guy (please keep in mind that we all show up to class with NO makeup because we have to put it on each other in class so a strange guy walking in tends to not go over so well) announces his name, introduces all of us to him and then he just leaves... ok fine right but then she proceeds to tell us how she got laid last night and they went for breakfast and THATS why she was 2 hours late for class! All this in front of our teacher and all I could think to myself was 1)wayyy TMI and 2) why the hell am I here at 8:20am everyday?!!!!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

14 COMMENTS:

Liana said...

eew wayyy tmi!! people like that make me feel akward. you need to come up with something totally crazy to throw them off!!!

Bon Don said...

well that's a new excuse

Anonymous said...

What you call TMI, I call hilarity. And at least she was honest about it.

Yeah, I know that's totally beside the point.

And I wonder if that's how I come across as incredibly juvenile to people older than me seeing as I only just turned 21.

Anonymous said...

What you call TMI, I call hilarity. And at least she was honest about it.

Yeah, I know that's totally beside the point.

And I wonder if that's how I come across as incredibly juvenile to people older than me seeing as I only just turned 21.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Mich said...

woah!!! seriously wayyyyyy TMI!!!!!!

Pam said...

LOL!!! Way to much info!! If someone did that in my class I think I would pee myself from laughter, because honestly that shows your age.

3 girls making out? Are you at spring break and didn't tell anyone!? LOL

Sounds like you are having one hell of a time. Good luck!

PorkStar said...

well maybe she wanted to prove herself that she was capable of getting some? which in reality, maybe she didnt.

KA said...

LMAO... wow... that's not the college that I remember.

Melly Mel said...

I gave you an award on my page.

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Without this being a totally annoying question... I was wondering... Are you Hispanic or Arab? My mother is Oriental'Arab, and so I was just curious, because you've got that look. You're absolutely gorgeous.

TS said...

Geez.


How old are these girls?

Needsleepy said...

LMAO Well at least she spices it up a bit lol

Far said...

Dakota thank you :) Im actually east african east indian but I get arabic or middle eastern a lot :)


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...