Anyone have a Metal Detector?Someone needs you!

An ad my brother found and forwarded to me on Kijiji.com today ....
_____________________________________


Metal Detector help!!

  • |
  • Report Ad



Date Listed 14-Oct-09
Address Saskatoon, SK, S7L 4E8



Help!! I've lost my car keys and i know a cousin of mine has used a metal detector to find many lost items. If anyone out there has a metal detector and is competent in using it can you RESPOND and come help me locate my lost keys which are either in my house,, or... in the garbage.
Thanks in advance

_____________________________________
Baahahaha...... Gotta love the internet!


Labels:

0 COMMENTS:


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...