She came, we conquered, she left :(

This past weekend my fav west coaster Mich came to visit for the 2nd time this year (lucky me!).

As per usual we gossiped, talked till we fell asleep, laughed at random things only we would find funny & had McD's at 2am!

Good Times indeed!

Here's a small peep into our weekend...

She actually let me mark up her eyes with my makeup hehe.... Hawt!


This was my Madonna cone bra dance.... yes this is how much we cared about the other ppl in the club (check out the creepy woman in the back)..
Although it kinda looks like some sorta gang sign... hmm


Put your hands up in the air,put your hands up in the air!


MmmmMmM Italian Strawberry Soda....


We also watched "I love you man", which really made me realize that Mr.BF is totally a GF guy.... but that's a story for another day ;)

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: , ,

4 COMMENTS:

Mich said...

All i have to say is....

Best. Weekend. Ever.

Court said...

Italian strawberry soda!?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!? I think I need that in my life.

Unknown said...

mmmm..itilian strawberry soda is sooo delicious! you and your friend looks so pretty.

Pam said...

That sounds like so much fun. *jealous* I also have to say that you and Mich look a lot alike in those pictures. And that's good because you both are beautiful!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...