Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Well, today is Wednesday September 9th 2009.....
09/09/09.... why is this day any different from 05/05/05 or 07/07/07??
Well let me tell you...
- September is the 9th month of the year
- Today is the 9th day of this month
- This is the year 2009
- The word September has 9 letters in it
- Today is Wednesday, Wednesday has 9 letters as well
- September 9th also happens to be the 252nd day of the year (2 + 5 +2)
- 09-09-09 = 27, 2+7=9
- It represents the last set of repeating, single-digit dates that we'll see for almost a century (until January 1, 2101)
- As the final numeral, the number nine holds special rank. It is associated with forgiveness, compassion and success on the positive side as well as arrogance and self-righteousness on the negative, according to numerologists.
- Multiply nine by any two, three or four-digit number and the sums of those will also break down to nine. For example: 9x62 = 558; 5+5+8=18; 1+8=9.
- It is also the upside-down number of "the beast" - satan = 666, of course.
Stay Pretty ;)