Another Celeb baby gets shafted on his name!!



In the middle of night, the very early hours of September 9, 2009
Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden. He weighs 7lbs 14oz. Nicole, Joel, Harlow and Sparrow are all doing well.

Sparrow?!
Really?

I mean I could live with Harlow but Sparrow Midnight?
Was this a play on Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean??

What, do they have a think with names ending in o-dub??

Geez, I'm going to name my child Petroleum Jelly Fish Soap!

Wonder if Mr.BF will agree to it? Stay tuned for the answer...

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

3 COMMENTS:

Katana said...

You have it right! These weird celebrity names are starting to tick me off. Poor kids. They're goign to grow up with such a complex.

Mich said...

i have to admit... i kinda like the name Sparrow... i would never choose it but its better than Apple.

i cant wait to meet little Petroleum !! hahahaah

Living Dees Life said...

i feel horrible for thier kids


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...