The Vancouver 2010 Olympic Torch Relay PRICELESS!!

Today me and my beautiful city got to experience the once in a lifetime chance of seeing the Olympic torch switch runners and flames.

I left work just before the 12:40pm switch rushed to make it on time, walked across the street to the "spot" only to find a large crowd starting to gather. I felt everyone's excitement and it was catchy!

Even though I went alone I cheered loudly as the torch approached and it was truly and experience I will never forget.

Today especially I am SO proud to be a Canadian!!

View from above


Runners bus


CocaCola party bus




RBC party Bus


The flame approaches


Next runner waiting for her turn



The moment we were all waiting for :)


I couldn't feel my fingers for 20 mins after but it was SO worth it ;)

Stay Pretty ;)

Oh ps- I haven't posted a pic of the gift Mr.BF got me yet cuz our SD cards got mixed up and he has the pics.... I on the other hand have pics of him and his ex...lovely!!!

Labels: , ,

4 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://udoveroc.lookseekpages.com/ofegogu.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

I got to see the torch relay in 1996 when it was in Atlanta. It came right through the military base my dad worked on, so we got pretty good spots. It was super cool to watch.

Born with a big mouth! said...

On nice that you got to see that!!

oh and.... opps honey, delete delete delete..... I don't know what happened to those pics :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...