Is it a surprise when you already know what it is??

That's right folks I already know what Mr.BF is getting me for xmas!
How? Because 1) he cant keep a secret & 2) because he pointed something out while shopping and asked me if I liked it...

My response: "Ew no I hate that"
His face: Ghost white...

dead silence.....

Me desperately trying to retract that statement...
Him getting worried I may not like it and contemplating if he should return it..

Me trying to convince him I'll love it cuz he really did put a lot of thought into it..

Him ending up showing me what it was because he was SO worried I would hate it...

Me actually liking it and wishing I could just shut my mouth sometimes!

I will post what it was with pics when he gives it to me, which will be next weekend cuz he just cant wait lol cute!

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels: ,

3 COMMENTS:

Pam said...

I always know what I'm getting for christmas or my birthday, cuz Hubby can't keep a secret either or I'll just buy it and say thank you afterwards. LOL! It is just like that with some guys.

irishcream06 said...

haha too funny. my boyfriend never does that, cos he knows i'm as sharp as a tack when it comes to pressies. Although he'd wrapped one the other day and the box is pretty big, i'm thinking laptop or dvd player sized lol.

Born with a big mouth! said...

hey at least you were honest when he asked you! instead of later in life finding out you hated your very first present!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

About Me

My photo
The in's and out's of my sometimes crazy, almost always amusing life.... A little beauty, a little gossip, a little humor... a little of just about everything ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Awards ;)

    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    

    Im a member of...