Happy Birthday 2 me....

Ok so my bday was this past saturday the 16th but you know its really a month of celebrations for us girls no?

Anyways ive been a crappy blogger... well on this blog anyways I have another blog for my makeup stuff if anyone wants it leave a comment here with your email addy and ill send you the link.

So remember how Mr.BF got me this fab ring for xmas?
Well I got the matching necklace for my birthday!
Loves it :)


I also got these as part of my gift from my mama :)



Overall a fab bday :) Thanks for all the wishes

Stay Pretty ;)

Labels:

2 COMMENTS:

Andy - Instafather said...

Happy belated birthday then- it looks like you've had a pretty good time of it with all the bling.

Born with a big mouth! said...

happy late birthday!!!!


Email Me :)

Like my blog? Wanna say hi or tell me I suck? Want my advice cuz you think im qualified to give it? Then email me cuz I'd love to hear from you! Everydaysoap@gmail.com

Followers

Get your own free Blogoversary button!



Im a member of...